The Visitor Studies Group: Championing excellent visitor experiences
- Audience profiling
- Formative and summative evaluation
- Member and donor research
- Stakeholder research
- Box office and database surveys
- Desk research and secondary data analysis
- Market sizing
DJS Research Ltd is an independent, UK-based insight consultancy, specialising in research with visitors, the general public, businesses and other stakeholders. We have extensive experience of implementing and managing large scale quantitative and qualitative market research projects within the UK and internationally, and work with a number of major clients within and outside the cultural and visitor attraction sector.
Our experience includes large scale audience profiling and satisfaction trackers, tactical studies to understand motivations for visits or reasons for non-visitation, review pricing, communications and positioning, understand stakeholder perceptions and provide formative or summative evaluations of exhibitions.
Director level researchers at DJS Research typically specialise in between one and three key sectors. Our culture specialists have cross-over with education, digital and software and charity research.
- visitor research
- data analysis
- non-user research and consultation
- segmentation strategies
- marketing and audience development strategies
- workshop facilitation
- training and mentoring
- Visitor and non-visitor research (qualitative and quantitative)
- Interpretation testing
- Exhibition and project evaluation
Name: Elliot Simmonds (Associate Director)
Phone: +44 (0)1663-767857