The Visitor Studies Group: Championing excellent visitor experiences
The Visitor Studies Group is managed by a committee whose role is to:
- set the strategic direction for the Group
- oversee the annual programme of activities
- represent the Group professionally at conferences and workshops
- encourage partnership working with like-minded organisations within the UK and from overseas
- meet four times a year to ensure the needs of Members are discussed and met
Being a part of the VSG Committee is a great opportunity to develop your skills and extend your professional network, as well as supporting the work of VSG.
We are seeking 3-4 new committee members this autumn and are particularly keen to hear from individuals who could lend their skills to conference planning, marketing & comms, and budgeting. The time commitment is generally a few hours a month (though a bit more around the conference). The term for these volunteer positions is three years.