The Visitor Studies Group: Championing excellent visitor experiences
We have a suite of events, socials and networking opportunities this year, free for all VSG members. Most events will be open to non-members as well for a fee, check booking links for details.
Tea with VSG dates – Zoom
- 18th October, 6-7pm – Joint Tea with VSG/Latte with VSA. Book here
- 20th December, 6-7pm – Christmas Quiz
- 21st February, 1-2pm – Topic: the use of incentives
- 17th April, 1-2pm – Topic TBC (Suggestions welcomed)
Reading Group dates – In person and online
In response to member suggestions, we are hosting a bi-monthly group. We will be hosting in person reading group meetings in London and Scotland but if you live somewhere else and would like to host a reading group in your area or remotely, let us know and we’ll support you to set it up.
- 30th November, 4-6pm – The Barbican Centre, London. Book here
- 6th December, 11am – 12.15pm, Online for members wherever they are. Book here
- 25th January – The National Gallery, London
- 1 February – Edinburgh or Glasgow site TBC
- 28th March – London venue TBC
*If you are an Edinburgh or Glasgow-based venue and would like to host in February or a London-based venue and would like to host in March, get in touch email@example.com!
Visits and socials – In person
- 23 November, National Galleries Scotland – Afternoon visit to the new Scottish galleries at the National Gallery of Scotland at 3pm, Edinburgh, followed by social nearby from 5.15pm.Book here
- 9th May – pre conference social, London location TBC
- 10th May – post conference social, London location TBC