Membership Benefits & How To Join
If you're looking for a network of like-minded colleagues or partnership opportunities, and want to keep up-to-date with the latest practices and principles in evaluation and visitor research, then join the Visitor Studies Group. We offer an annual programme of events, an email network and online forum and access to a wide range of visitor studies resources.
Convinced? Then download the application form or learn more details about membership benefits and how to register below.
- Exclusive VSG events
- Bi-monthly members' newsletter
- Access to premium website content
- Access to exclusive visitor studies articles, reports and case studies
- Access to the visitor studies toolbox which includes 'How-to' guides, templates, etc.
- Download presentations from VSG events.
- Searchable articles, reports and case studies
- Inclusion in our directory of consultants
- Eligibility to apply for the Alison James Professional Development Bursary
Additional benefits for organisational members
- Bring colleagues to VSG events at member rates
- Access for colleagues to member section of the website
Membership subscription fees
April 2013 - March 2014
*The concessionary rate is available to individuals who are unwaged, retired or full-time students.
**Organisation membership covers all staff working for the organisation in question. Each organisation membership includes one named contact person with voting rights. Additional employees of the organisation may attend VSG events at member rates and enjoy other membership privileges.
Please note: Memberships are renewed on a financial-year basis.
How to apply
Download the application from below and return your completed form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
11/3 Polwarth Place
Edinbugh, EH11 1LG
You can pay by BACS transfer (see application form for details), by PayPal (our PayPal account is email@example.com) or by sending a cheque made payable to 'Visitor Studies Group' to the address above.
|VSG Membership Form 2013-14.doc||41 KB|